me at the club picking up girls: hey how are you doing. I would ask for your number but I already know it. you’re #1. I’ll call you later
you deserve to be in a relationship with a person who doesnt make you compete for their affection and never has you guessing where you stand with them
[aggressively thinks about having sex with you while keeping a straight face]
i think it’s so neat that everyone develops their own unique handwriting even though we’re all taught to write our letters the same way really it’s so cool
do you ever just listen to someone’s problem and you have nothing to say except “I’m sorry” because there is literally no way for you to help and you get sucked into a vortex of guilt and despair because you are useless
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life.I think this is my favorite thing on here (via inkonsequenz)